(1) If the customer is a consumer, he shall have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions:
(2) Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier, the goods (or the last goods, Partial consignment or piece in case of a contract for several goods of a uniform order or the delivery of one good in several partial consignments or pieces) have taken possession or, in the case of digital content that is not delivered on a tangible medium, have taken possession as of the date of the conclusion of the contract. (e.g. CDs or DVDs), without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period for services is fourteen days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must:
Innovations Technology Campus
House F / Digitization Lower Bavaria
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the model withdrawal form on our website or send us another clear declaration. Make use of this option, we will immediately send you (e.g. by e-mail) a confirmation of receipt of such revocation.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period and you have returned the returned the goods via our online return center within the period defined below.
For additional information regarding coverage, content, and exercise explanations, please contact our Customer Service Department.
(3) Consequences of revocation
If you cancel this contract, we will return to you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
If you have requested that the services begin during the cancellation period, you must pay us a reasonable amount corresponding to the proportion of the services already rendered up to the point in time at which you notify us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal with regard to this contract in the comparison with the total scope of services provided for in the contract.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods to us. returned, whichever is the earlier. You have to return the goods immediately and in any case no later than within 14 days of the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract to
to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of 14 days. You bear the direct costs of the Return of the goods.
(4) Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the handling of the goods which is not necessary for the inspection of the quality, properties and functioning of the goods. functionality of the goods is not necessary to handle them.
The right of withdrawal does not exist or expires for the following contracts:
- – for the delivery of goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene and whose seal has been broken
– removed after delivery or which have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- – for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery;
- – for the delivery of goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs
- – for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded;
- – in the case of services, if MoveMaster GmbH has provided them in full and you have taken note of and expressly agreed to them before placing your order
that we can start providing the service and you lose your right of withdrawal upon complete fulfillment of the contract;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts;